19 September 2014

Charles Manson | ATWA | The Good Minds (Scottish Trip)





This video is about The Good Minds.

Holy Loch, Argyll and Bute
 is a saltwater loch opening into the Firth of Clyde.



A Letter from Scotland:

Dear Sir,
I was wondering if you could give me some advice on how to go about telling people about the dangers on pollution. The reason I want information is this: For 30 years the U.S. Navy was based at the Holy Loch here at Dunoon and they left a lot of debris, i.e. petrol, toxic waste, and such like. Well the local council wants to remove it and some people including myself want it left because if removed there is a 75% chance of more pollutants than if it was left. So I would like to know how I could let these people know of the dangers involved and the destruction it would cause to the surrounding wildlife. I hope that you will be able to offer me some advice as I would be most grateful to you. I wish you all at ATWA every success in every project that you get involved in.
Yours Sincerely, (signed)



Charles Manson


Manson's response:
Sad as it could seem to some, fear is the big must. People have grown as big as God for they fear not. Not the loss of clean water or clean air. They sacrifice nature for a few dollars. Money holds and feeds on fears of little minds who for the most part have already been bought and sold and have no care about the nest or the crow or its egg. You could run to the deserts of earth and try to get back under LIFE as bugs and let the water's spirit deal with its death on the come for who misused the waters of all life. I started a new world with old ways made new in a rebirth in my life (world). I would need to see what you're saying before I could be real and right on. You could make a temple of covering it up for the next 50 thousand years and teach your kids to teach their kids to never open a cover up. People for the most part believe in no one or nothing because they don't believe in their own words. So your words would mean less unless they know and DEEP understand it was their life, not a T.V. show or vote for office or money mind selling tape recorder heads. Holy has great meanings, but people have unhooked the real’s real of the steel wheels that came from the minds and soul of Scotland and ALL ATWA. All the way alive. Air Trees Water Animals.

One World. One Body of people who want to live on earth. Some people will sell you hope and game you. Hope is for little minds without centers. Hope in one hand, shit in the other and its about the same. You could try to tell the people; I feel that would take one third of the people to be crucified and left for the two thirds to see and learn from. That's if you loved them enough to pick up a job that big. Or, run and let the dead find their own way. All men in their end (from my point of view) must turn to soulhome. My soulhome is all I know. Not what I was told. Hell man, there may not be a Scotland. More Scots live all over earth. I could spend a lifetime at Scotty’s Castle in Death Valley desert -- nice, sushine -- and start a new Scotland . TRUE it's been done over and over.

I sent off into the soul of Man. Scots have always been on the creative Frontiers of thoughts and life, pirates of the seas, bottom of prisons, and souls of rebels. I've been in prison halls 50 years and I've learned a lot. One thing is if you care they call you crazy and will put you in nut wards and even make you take drugs that drive you mad. Because when you or someone is real and has concern, others fear they may be called up to give and giving goes with living and dead brains don't want to be in a rocking boat. Fear holds people locked in World Wars.

U.S.A. is at war with all life in ways beyond most other countries. The only way to clean up ATWA is a one world trip. You can't stop cutting trees in one place and cut in another or clean up one river and dump in the other. You GOT TO THINK WORLD and if it's a power trip it will fall to more war and more discord. It must be in ONE 4 ATWA. Even in that thought there are distorted people who twist it and say it’s a race mix and we can only save earth if you give us the pussy. Then it's taken off for bunk bunkum.

Bottom line is I don't see people surviving. Maybe a few who got a new thing under the sea or deep in the earth with some kind of sub trip, and even that would be a time thing. People are destroying the life supports and you can't shake them. Show them death and throw blood on them and they will put a for sale sign on it and sacrifice a generation of kids for movies and T.V. shows. When one takes what should be done in real life and makes a movie, spends money for a cardboard set when it should of been steel and real, then the money's gone, and people got rich. The real slips into play acting. It's as if all the birds in the sky were eggs yesterday as all the old people were children and the acting has taken the real from the wheel. We are children playing the faces of dead and as I am timeless in soul I must be Mac Man Son, servant to life. 
Easy, Mac Manson

No comments: